More about Us
Our coaching and consulting clients get the benefit of our breadth of experience.
In addition to being consultants for more than 20 years, we both have been:
• a business owner (Lucie a bed & breakfast, David a dairy farm)
• an executive director
• the president of the board of directors of a non-profit organization
• federal civil servants
• David Sherwood began his career as a land use planner, has worked in Algeria, and speaks basic Italian
• Lucie Brunet has worked in Yellowknife and speaks basic Spanish
This multi-skilled background makes us a good fit to provide coaching and consulting services to a wide range of sectors:
• Non-profit organizations
• Social enterprises and cooperatives
• Small businesses and farms
• Government agencies and ministries
We became a couple in 1991 and later began to advertise our separate consulting practices under the joint name Brunet Sherwood Consultants. A dozen years ago, we built an ecological house in the rural community of 500 inhabitants where Lucie was born. Since then, we have become active community volunteers. We are parents and grandparents, practice yoga and meditation, and are avid gardeners. To celebrate our 20th anniversary, we launched this web site and are offering a new service: coaching.
According to the needs of the project, we can work with other consultants, as team leader or sub-consultant with equal ease.
There is a saying that “you’re only as good as your last contract,” so we put our best effort into everything we do. We will gladly provide you with a reference from a recent client.